Thursday, July 06, 2023

Love, Holly by Emily Stone

 

 

 

  

Holly and her beloved sister Lily are on the way home for the holidays. A stop for coffee, a change in the weather, and their lives spin out of control in ways neither would have ever believed.

I loved this novel, for its willingness to let bad things happen to good people who find themselves in irreparable situations. It is full of great characters, wonderful art, and the reactions of its characters to art. We get to experience rural England alongside London, and we get to be part of two lovely, though damaged, families.  

If I say more, I’ll be forced into spoiler territory, so I’ll just say that this was a lovely book by an author who’s become a “don’t miss” for me. The book releases September 26, 2023 and will be great for the holidays.

 

No comments: