Sunday, July 31, 2005

home

I've kept a running journal off line the last two weeks, taken dozens of pictures and even got some work done. Mostly though, I've spent time thinking.

That isn't always a good thing.

Tomorrow I have to close one of those transactions that should have been clean, simple and easy for everyone. Of course Murphy's Law is in full force and effect, so I will lose a day tomorrow trying to patch tears from loose ends that never should have been dangling. At least none of them were my fault.

Then I will edit my journal entries, and post them. I'm sure everyone here is just waiting to read what I have to say in my own version of "how I spent my summer vacation"... but trust me, it's okay to breathe. Just how exciting can walks on the beach be, after all?



gulls.jpg

No comments: